Please go to the Contact page and let me know about the type of photos you are looking for in your senior photo session. How many wardrobe changes? Any hobbies or special interests you would like to capture? What will you use the photos for (wall art, social media, grad announcements)? Also let me know if a couple of dates that would work for you. Most outdoor photo sessions are held early in the morning or late in the day when the light is the best. Indoor sessions can be done at any time.
Once I receive your inquiry I will contact you to go over pricing and available dates.
All photo sessions will take place at my studio in San Jose, California. We will do both indoor and outdoor photos during your session, unless you prefer just indoors or just outdoors.
There is a changing room available for you to hang and change your outfits, as well as a vanity area for you to check your makeup and hair.
Preparing For Your Session
- Get your hair & nails done.
- Pick top-to-bottom outfits, at least 3. Check out the Senior Style Guide for suggestions.
- Choose accessories — scarves, belts, jewelry, hats, jackets/vests — items that can easily be added or removed to change up your looks
- Pick out your props — instruments, sporting equipment, awards, uniforms, etc.
The Day Of
- Wear a little more makeup than you usually do. Bring makeup for touch-ups.
- Bring outfits (ironed and on hangers), and props.
- Arrive 10 minutes early so you can do touch-ups before we begin.
After The Session
Expect your online gallery to be ready within 5-7 days. Digital files, wall art and other photo products can be purchased separately.